 |
|
 |
|
Select Destination
|
Site Search
|
 |
 |
|
|
 |
Message Board
|
| |
Grower Diary Comments
|
Subject: Comments - NY GROWER 2026-10-01
Grower Diary: View Diary
|
|
|
|
From
|
Location
|
Message
|
Date Posted
|
| Andy W |
Western NY
|
I would have used the excavator for one that big!
|
10/1/2026 10:44:52 AM
|
| NY GROWER |
Upstate New York
|
The excavator helped me get the tripod up but I didn't feel comfortable swinging the pumpkin around so I called in backup-big JD skid steer
|
10/1/2026 2:19:11 PM
|
| Total Posts: 2 |
Current Server Time: 10/2/2026 5:21:20 PM |
|
| |
|
| |
Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
|
| |
Top of Page
Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.
|