Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - NY GROWER 2026-10-01

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Loki2

Edinburg

Good luck Larry

10/1/2026 7:15:44 PM

NY GROWER

Upstate New York

Thanks Wayne, Sorry I missed you guys this year but lost one and had to let Toad grow?

10/1/2026 8:27:09 PM

bwarner

Alderwood Manor, WA

That’s huge!

10/1/2026 10:32:22 PM

Vineman

Eugene,OR

I must not have the right friends! Nice looking pumpkin Larry!

10/1/2026 10:59:58 PM

NY GROWER

Upstate New York

I'm on my way Russ! Give me a week to get to Oregon and I will help you load Fat Luka.

10/2/2026 6:35:35 AM

big moon

Bethlehem CT

Way to go Larry, it took some nerves to keep that thing on the vine as late in the year as you did. With all the crazy weather!!!

10/2/2026 8:21:21 AM

Total Posts: 6 Current Server Time: 10/2/2026 5:21:18 PM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.